Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

does crimestoppers really pay the payout ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jul 11, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

has anyone ever narked out anyone to crimestoppers and gotten the payout reward ? do they really pay it or is it bogus ?

very curious, always kinda wanted to know..

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

My mom did once, but someone else already reported it and got the money. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Or did they......

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I just couldn't be a good tellin' motherfawka. I HATE snitches !!!!!!!! But, if it's a childmolester, I think I could beat them, tie them up, and dump them infront of the door to the local PD. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

If it were a molestor , i'd do the same, then claim my money reward.

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Well, in my mom's case, we were driving down the road and saw a car bumped up against someone's fence. She remembered the make and model and licence plate number. Saw on the news that night that the owner of the house got robbed and the [I love Jeeps] beat out of her. My mom called and gave all the info, but the neighbor had already called with the info.

If it some sort of minor thing I wouldn't call, but if it was something like that, I would definitely call. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I just couldn't be a good tellin' motherfawka. I HATE snitches !!!!!!!! But, if it's a childmolester, I think I could beat them, tie them up, and dump them infront of the door to the local PD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not, I almost agree with Paul....................

I think there are several different types of snitches, rats, informants, narcs, etc...

There is the person who is honestly concerned about the safety/welfare of another person or society as a whole.

Then we have the vengeful type. These people are just trying to get someone else in trouble to right some terrible injustice to themselves.

Now we get to the self preservation snithces.............(These are the most fun to watch during and interview/interrogation /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif). These people will tell on anybody for anything to save their own butt. These people will draw maps, give driving directions, etc..... all in the hopes of having some judicial mercy thrown their way.

After being in law enforcement for 7 years, I appreciate the 1st type. These people really want to help clean up the world. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The second type just annoys me/you. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

The third type are useful to law enforcement, but only in select situations. Most of the time, we already know the information but just need to confirm it with the "source." /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I have no problem with type (1) [ QUOTE ]

There is the person who is honestly concerned about the safety/welfare of another person or society as a whole.

[/ QUOTE ] But 2 and 3, I just can't stand !! Type (2) are a$$holes in my opinion. And type (3) need too learn, if they don't want too do the time, then don't do the crime !!!!!! I'm torn between witch one is worse !!!!!!!

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

interesting responses,

i just posted thread out of curiousity, i dont have any reason to snitch anyone out, and it wouldnt be for something petty of course. i never have reported anything to law enforcement although theres alot of times id like to have such as drivers who blatantly blow stop signs at a two-way stop intersection where traffic is crossing fast and is big hazard, because once i almost got blasted in the side cuz a semi truck cuz he blasted two way intersection stop sign to stop for traffic on street i was traveling on, i barely missed getting T-boned, ppl who blatantly arent paying attentiona nd looking for stop signs and blast them piss me off ! also those who take not even a full second to suddently put on turn signal and then turn when they are in front of you !

bastards! :P

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I had three motorcycles pass me on a crowded expressway near Chicago a few nights ago at at least 120 MPH. I called the Illinois immediately. I hope they caught at least one of them, those little punks were about to get themselves killed.

I didn't feel bad at all. Hopefully it'll teach them a lesson.