Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does this sound like a good trade?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Corey 78K5, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Trade my 1/2 ton axels D44/12 bolt for a quality paint job inside and out that would probably run at least $750. The axels are from my '78 and both are open with 3.73. My buddy has a sweet 69 K-10 with a 465 and 4.11's and front drum brakes. He was saying today that he would like to have 3.73's for hyway driving and update to front disk. He also happens to be a good body and fender man. Plus he can still pick up some money for his axels.

2. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Sounds like more than a good trade /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

if i didn't have someone to paint my blazer for free i would jump all over it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif so ya id say its a good deal /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well another thing is I'm in the same boat as you. I don't have paint on my Blazer right now just primer cause I just ran out of time before winter started to shoot the paint. So it's coverd right now. He has a nice shop with a paint booth. Plus there's some minor waves in the body left to do which I hate to do.

5. cpwreaper

cpwreaper Registered Member

my uncles got his truck sprayed in a body shop. it cost a lot of money,and i mean alot of money its more than a good trade /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds like one hella of a deal for ya !!!!!!!! GO FOR IT !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif