Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does Tim not know when to shut the hell up?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BlueBlazer, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

What's with him hijacking the posts of other vendors? I have seen it happen at least twice already and the vendors forum is still very much in its infancy. So what's the problem Tim, does your mangina hurt when other vendors get attention instead of you? Are you trying to take away their business by questioning their sales practices and/or products? It is total bullshit and you know it, so when is this crap gonna stop cause I for one am pretty damn tired of seeing it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

if you are refering to the PitBull thread, he was trying to carry their tires and they weren't getting back to him. I would think an infant company would want to get themselves out there /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeaah i like tim doing that i want the tires.

nothing wrong with comenting on other venders, its the forum for it.

i said to the new vendor with free shipping how his prices suck ass because it seems to include the shipping then some.

would rather give the cash to a ck5er that started his busness ONLY to help guys on this site get the parts they need.

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifto tim

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

eldiablo is not a vendor. He is a distributor fishing for dealers.

I suggest you at least figure out what you're talking about before you open mouth/insert foot.

5. BlueBlazer

[ QUOTE ]
    Well everyone, they've decided they don't want my business.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    It wasn't them who decided. I am not happy with their service and I have chose not to carry the product line....not the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    I suggest you at least figure out what you're talking about before you open mouth/insert foot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you are the one that needs to figure things out. Nevertheless, it is a VENDOR forum, so would it not be reasonable to think that eldiablo is a vendor? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

7. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It is our understanding that a couple of dealers are selling the 35x1450-15 Rocker for about $220 each + F.E.T.

[/ QUOTE ] so if "they" are a vendor pm him and order a set? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. BlueBlazer

Dude, don't be a lackey.

9. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

$100 looks like a cheap way to advertise! how about hands on customer service?

10. ksblaze83

ksblaze83 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The first two designs look like they're going to be VERY rough riding, but awesome off road. The third one looks like one of the best all terrain type patterns I've ever seen. If those turn out quiet, those will work great for the road! I'm going to seriously consider a set fo the 1st design if the 39.5s are out by the time I go to look for a set of tires.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that didn't look like he was trying to take anyones business away to me....it looked like he was trying to help them get started.
    /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. BlueBlazer

The question is not if they are a vendor or not, but the way Tim conducts himself around other businessmen. Do you think it is fair what he does since you all seem so quick to defend him? Would you want to be on the receiving end of his comments if you were a business trying to expand your market?

12. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

nothing like a big, fat, bandwidth hungry picture to slow things down here...

[​IMG]

13. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I have to agree, Timmay. You can try all want to get the Pitbull Tires via email/PM, but as a vendor I fell you should stay out of the his threads. I have seen you criticize another vendor in this thread that you finally deleted after being criticized at the time. I don't read those much, but I have seen you post in the other vendors threads WAY more than I think you should. I don't see the vendors in each others threads over at PBB, and I think that they give each other that courtesy. If you want to be a professional, act like one. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

14. ksblaze83

ksblaze83 1/2 ton status

Have you ever done business with him before? Because it seems like everyone that has seems to be pleased. I myself have not done business with him but he was QUICK to answer my questions and his price was the best price on the market.. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. BlueBlazer

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. BlueBlazer

Damnit man, that is not the question here, try reading the first post again.

17. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The question is not if they are a vendor or not, but the way Tim conducts himself around other businessmen. Do you think it is fair what he does since you all seem so quick to defend him?

[/ QUOTE ]

the only hounding Tim was doing was to get dealer info. and start selling product (giveing him money)
    since he is not a vendor. (as in i could not just buy 4 tires for my self) tim would be in his best interest.

and why is it you are so quick to see the worst only in tim because you disagree with him? or you just like stirring the pot? if you had a conseren about tims behavior, why dont youbring it up with the mod of the forum or hell even MR. fox and keep it off the open forum.

18. ksblaze83

ksblaze83 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The question is not if they are a vendor or not, but the way Tim conducts himself around other businessmen. Do you think it is fair what he does since you all seem so quick to defend him? Would you want to be on the receiving end of his comments if you were a business trying to expand your market?

[/ QUOTE ]

First you try to say he's a vendor, then you get shut up, so you try to go back to Tim talking sh!t in this guy's post.

If i was trying to sell something to him and he was saying

[ QUOTE ]
    Those are bad ass tires!!! And I'm the ultimate tire critic!

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I would probably think he like my product and wanted to sell some tires??? Maybe it's just me???

19. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Have you known Tim for more than 2 months? A lot of us have, and what we have seen up until now has been less than impressive on MANY fronts.

That being said, Tim has mellowed a little bit since he started his company, but he has a long way to go in repairing his reputation and convincing a large percentage of CK5 that dealing with him is a good thing.

You'll notice that most of his most supportive customers are new to CK5 and haven't witnessed Timmay playing the role he loves best.........

20. ksblaze83

ksblaze83 1/2 ton status

I understand that i am a new MEMBER...i have been on this site for a while though. Check blue=blazer62's posts....he is ALWAYS going after Tim for somethin. sound like it's somethin personal and he should keep it to himself instead of trying to get a bunch of people to talk [censored] about Tim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.