Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does Tim Wolberg Hang Around Here ?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Resurrection_Joe, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I was just reading my April 4WOR and I was intrigued by the dual reciever mount for the winch, and have decided to incoporate such into my truck, but then, I noticed what the plate said. SOUTH DAKOTA! SD wheelers on the ORC BBS are nonexistant, so I was just wondering if he or any other SD wheelers were about? I thought he was because I swore there was a post about him becuse he was in the mag and it was congratulating him (congrats if so), and that he is the truck on the CK5 home page. So anyway, howdy, I'm here is Gettysburg SD. Thanks for the dual reciever winch mount idea.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, Tim hangs around here off and on. His username is tlarsw. Send him a PM or e-mail. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Hey, thanks a lot! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Tim has been here.../is here. I believe he moved out to CA, but could be wrong. His rig was truck of the month last month. It is a sweet rig. I know way back there a few guys from out in SD, but have no idea if they are still around.

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey that thread you were looking for is<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=blazer4x4&amp;Number=342924&amp;page=6&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=> HERE.</a>
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

And some pictures of his truck are in the members rides section...<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albuo31> HERE.</a>

6. thatK30guy

I thought Tim was living in Oklahoma and then moved to South Dakota. The way I got it thru the grapevine was so he could be closer to his kids in SD. Don't take my word for that though.

7. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I can email him and see if he would get in touch with you. I will keep you posted.

Later,

Neil

8. tlarsw

tlarsw 1/2 ton status

I just got my computer back on line yesterday. Had the hard drive go down.

I moved to OK for a job opportunity about a year ago from CO. I moved up to SD in Dec to be near my kids. My oldest has moved in with us now! It's been a huge change, but I'm glad I made the move.

I might be putting the truck up for sale. We are really hurting for money. Going from a 6 figure income to $8 an hour really hurts. Anyone interested?

I have over 20k invested in just parts. I'd like $13,000 for it. This includes a new Centerforce clutch and a burb tank ready to go up under the rear. I'll also throw in the 5200 cfm dual electric fan setup with A/C relay ($400) and a 100psi electric fuel pressure guage from Summit (new was $179/never installed)

9. thatK30guy

Oh man, Tim!!! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I would love to buy that!! Even if you sold it for that much, you would be getting raped!! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I gotta see if I can get rid of some of these "toys" I have and parts, too. Don't take my word for it, but let me see what I can do. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

Oh, that's too bad man, hard times for a lot of the cool wheelers I know. If I could help you out and buy it I would but I can't sorry.

Well anyway, apparently I live 100 miles from you, so if you need to sell the old truck, you can come down and break my peice of crap. Really! Anytime! Hehehehehe.

Anyway, nice truck hope you don't have to sell it. See you!

11. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

I can relate to hard times, but it's ovious you've got a lot of money and hard work into your rig, don't sell it that would be like throwing over $7,000.00 dollars in the trash. You can't afford to throw away that kind of money. The economy is improving and you'll be able to do better than what you're doing now. Think of it(the value of the truck) as a trust fund that you can't touch not a checking account that you can drain.

12. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Serious Bro. Getting on the cover of 4Wheel &amp; offroad magazine should tell ya something right there.
    You can't sell that!
    Give me a month to buy a bunch of lottery tickets if i win I'll buy your truck for sure. I Like it.. Very Sweet Truck!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif