Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doesn't get any better

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by AZK5, Jun 2, 2000.

1. AZK5

AZK5 1/2 ton status

Doesn\'t get any better

This morning coming to work I pulled away from an intersection in my K5 and a small foreign car was trying to keep up with me. I punched the gas and the combination of the 4.88 gears and the transmission dropping into first gear made the engine roar to life. As the secondaries opened, the morning air swirled around my windshield in the open top. My truck was singing the horsepower song as I looked in the rearview mirror at the distant challenger. Life is good.
    CB

2. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

Re: Doesn\'t get any better

You just got to love power of a K5.
    Just yesterday a guy in a mustang tryed to out run me and he did but I gave him a run for his money I let of at 90 and he keep going he has going a little to fast for me.

[​IMG]Go prepared
    </font color=red>90 k5 soon to be big, bad, and mean

3. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

What I like is that not only can we run off and leave them....if they make you mad you can run over them......

<font color=green>[​IMG]Eagle86K5[​IMG]<font color=red>
    Masonry...It's a Good Thing
    2B1ASK1

4. 1TUFF89

1TUFF89 1/2 ton status

A guy I used to work with has a B***co. As we were going home from work one day he decided he was going to show me up by staying in front of me on the interstate. I passed him in the other lane and we approached 80 mph and kept increasing speed. He backed off and could only watch as I became just a dot on the road way in front of him. The next day at work he said he backed off because he didn't want anything to happen to his engine because it had 140,000 miles on it. My 89 has over 140,000 and will hang with anything out there especially a F**d!!!! I proved that F**d's DO REST!!

Chevy's RULE!

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I raced a frined with a crappy '85 mustang and kiked his @ss. He said I got him when it wasn't warm yet.lol I also raced an 18 wheeler- thoses things can get going pretty fast-90mph uphill.

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

I like to let them get ahead of me then tromp on it and close in real fast on their rear bumper. My friend said he just about pooped when he saw nothing but Blazer grille in his rear view mirror. It's cool unless they freak out and get on the breaks a little, then it's you that dirties the drawers.

L8r,

.Riz.