Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doesn't it piss you off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

when you put the dogs out and they don't do anything, then you leave for an hour and come home to a steaming pile of dog crap right by the front door? I wonder what that's supposed to mean...

2. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

Yes, it does piss me off. Right now I'm raising a pup, she's about 3 months old so I dont expect perfection. But it still makes me want to snap her neck like a twig when she can be outside for like 6 hours, get let in the house and pee twice in like one min. Oh well, still a way smart dog. American Cattleman.
    ( think Queensland ).

3. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

pisses me off too. I tryed to keep my coon dog inside for a while when he was a pup. he pulled that on me one time and has never come back inside.

4. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

whats worse is stepping in it when you wake up and your half asleep cause they did not go when they woke you up and took them out a few hours eariler :doah: .

5. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

Thats why I have cats :D . at least they are smart enough to $h!T in a box , bathe themselves and not eat all of their food in one sitting . I had a shepard/lab mix pup that would pull that stunt of being outside and whining to get in and when you let him in he would piss or crap in the kitchen and only in the kitchen . I later found a good home for him when he was about 6 months old . my life is to busy for a needy dog . My cat's growl when someone comes to the door anyway :haha: .

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh man... I tried to clean it up as best I could, but I seriously almost puked... I don't know what I'll do when I have kids... Handling excrement, even with three paper towels and two plastic bags over my hand, is just the most disgusting thing I've ever done... I've seen people bleeding from various places and sat there thinking it was awesome... I've spent hours in one of those places where the tenant doesn't clean, so there's stuff all over the place, and the putrid smell of body odor and rotting fruit... I even watched my friend break his foot and after determining he would live, said that was awesome... Hell, I've had two people in my live puke on my back (not by my choosing mind you, I'm not like that), and kept my composure...

But fecal matter... It took me about 45 minutes to clean up the little bit I did once I got the nerve to touch it, and the smell brought me to within moments of vomiting on several occasions... I had to drop it back on the floor and retreat outside for a few minutes... It's a good thing my mom doesn't seem to be disgusted by stuff like that for some reason...

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

You should see it after they've eaten a peanut buster parfait.

8. big dan

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

9. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I hate puppies, it's hard to get out from between your toes when ya step in a pile barefoot! :eek1:

10. big dan

Ive never stepped in it bare foot. thank god. Id prolly get sick.

11. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

when the dog does that he/she is saying f you for not taking me with you master. :mad:

12. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

I have a cat too. I know friends that have had that happen to them though. my buddy stepped in his bogs barf too bare foot once too.

13. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Neither one of mine have ever crapped in the house -- thank goodness... but dog poo doesn't smell nearly as bad as cat pooo...

I stepped on a snail barefoot once... I almost puked :doah:

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh man... Nothing is worse than someone with cats who doesn't clean the litter box... I've known a few people who don't keep their cat's litter boxes clean, and I eventually refused to go inside one guys house... One wiff of the air inside and I had a headache... It was bad...

When someone's car or home smells so bad it makes my brain hurt, that's where I draw the line...