Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doesnt your 14BFF scream for bigger hoopties?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigburban383, Apr 6, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Since I have gotton my truck back, every single time I have gotton stuck was due to the fact that my 14BFF catches every stinking rut or mound that I come across. I am now for sure going to get this thing shaved down, I got stuck in the most embarassing situations. A 14BFF is so strong because it wants huge tires so that it wont catch on anything so that its owner wont shave the hell out of it.

/forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif <-14BFF

2. 85scottsdale

85scottsdale 1/2 ton status

Thats why for 35" tires i'm sticking with my 12 bolt /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif some superior shafts and I should be in a good shape.

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Mine is shaved and I have 38.5s so I can't say that I have.

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

your FF hasnt even made it to mall poser status... of course its not begging for bigger meats! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

33's and a 14 bolt FF here. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

265/75r16's here (something like 31.5") non shaved 14bff, never hung up as of yet /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

But i was under it earlier today lookin at it and GEEEZ that thing could seriously use some /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

7. 77ChevyK10

77ChevyK10 1/2 ton status

I /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif something like 7/8
    off of mine and it makes a big differents.

Andrew

8. mouse

mouse 1/2 ton status

Be sure to post pictures after you /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif or /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status