Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dog farts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudjunkie 82, Jan 22, 2004.

1. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My dog farts all the time. The silent deadly type that will clear the room out. Anyone else have this problem ????? (with the dog) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

If it's happening all the time I think you should consider a change in diet (for the dog).

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

I blame my wife...she blames me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

My pup was sleeping in our room, on the floor at the foot of the bed till the night she woke my wife and I up 3 times with stanky farts! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Since then, she sleeps in her kennel in the other end of the house /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Our cat used to kill us with bad farts. We changed the food and that fixed it.

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Stinky pup

The little dog on the left is the worst for farts and burps! She can clear a room worse than my aforementioned lab pup!

7. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

My dog doesn't but I do. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

8. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I've got dog farts right now...but I attribute that to the black bean soup and all you can eat meatloaf I had for lunch. You don't feed your dog bean soup, do you?

10. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

There was one night I was having a dream (one of those random changing ones), and suddenly, everywhere I went and everything that happened in the dreams, there was this horrid stench.

About what I would guess to be 5-10 minutes into my dream I finally woke up, and the smell was still there. My dog was laying at the side of my bed.

11. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i woke up one night back a few years ago... to a horrible stench.. in the barracks.. alone....
    its bad when your own farts wake you up from a drunken slumber.....
    Grant

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

My 2 dalmatians do it all the time. They are on a steady diet of Pedigree small and crunchy bite dog food. Every now and then we feed table scraps to them and almost every night those bastards go over to my white trash neighbors to drag home fat, meat and bones from their leftovers of barbeques, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Pisses me off so bad when they just dump the crap right out their front door. My dogs just go over and help themselves and drag the [darn] back to my yard. I just wait til the end of each week, get a shovel and a 5 gallon bucket and scoop up the bones, fat, etc. and then dump the bucket back over the neighbors 6' tall wood fence. Tonight I saw the female dog chewing on another bone so I hollered at her to get in the pen. Locked up both for the night and went out to scoop what I could find. Found a few pieces here and there and then went over to the fence and threw the scraps on top of the neighbors house. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Told the wife when I came in that I'm going to start throwing everything on top of their house so hopefully they will get the message. Then I told her we need to get the electric shock collar and perimeter fence thingie to keep the bastards in our yard. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

13. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    My dog farts all the time. The silent deadly type that will clear the room out. Anyone else have this problem ????? (with the dog)

[/ QUOTE ]

My parents have a Golden...that has BAD GAS ALL the time..
    He's a good dog to have around..
    You can let one go...
    and everyone..thinks it's Dog!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I can hear'm now.... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif
    "Bronco...GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    My 2 dalmatians do it all the time. They are on a steady diet of Pedigree small and crunchy bite dog food. Every now and then we feed table scraps to them and almost every night those bastards go over to my white trash neighbors to drag home fat, meat and bones from their leftovers of barbeques, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Pisses me off so bad when they just dump the crap right out their front door. My dogs just go over and help themselves and drag the [darn] back to my yard. I just wait til the end of each week, get a shovel and a 5 gallon bucket and scoop up the bones, fat, etc. and then dump the bucket back over the neighbors 6' tall wood fence. Tonight I saw the female dog chewing on another bone so I hollered at her to get in the pen. Locked up both for the night and went out to scoop what I could find. Found a few pieces here and there and then went over to the fence and threw the scraps on top of the neighbors house. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Told the wife when I came in that I'm going to start throwing everything on top of their house so hopefully they will get the message. Then I told her we need to get the electric shock collar and perimeter fence thingie to keep the bastards in our yard. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. powerbitch

powerbitch Registered Member

i have 5 dogs (including hubby) & he is the only one i blame OMG I LEAVE THE HOUSE /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I can hear'm now....
    "Bronco...GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

You call your dog Bronco? Well at least you don't call him Jeep... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif