Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dog got out...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was walking around my house waiting for my lunch to finish, and listening to Sugar Ray... I said hi to my dog... I said hi to my cat... And I went to let the other dog in...

I get to the back door, open it, look outside, and no dog. Now, I'm thinking I must be losing my mind because I could've sworn I put the dog outside. So I walked around the house again callin his name and looking in every nook and cranny and hiding spot he comes up with. No dog.

Now I'm rather irate, and I take my lunch out of the oven, hop in the Ex and start cruising around the trailer park. At one point there was a sheriff behind me while I was going all slow, she was talking on her radio and I was like, "What biatch, think you're gonna get me?" and I kept going.

Then I went to the south end of the trailer park, and there's the dog walking around in the vacant lots. Stupid thing. So I get out, and some lady driving by stops and says "That your dog? I moved about a block down the road over there into the blue and white house, from the red house a block that way a few months ago. My dog gets out all the time and runs back over to that old house, stupid thing." So I acted like I cared, said I didn't know how my dog got out, and we both went on our way. I called the mutt and made him ride in the back seat so he wouldn't get dog hair all over the place like he did on my last Explorer... bastard...

Now it's time for me to eat my lunch...

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Try catching a herd of cows or pigs when they get out, then you will apreciate how easy it is to deal with a dog that answers when you call.

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

At least you can catch yours, mine escapes, and that stupid mutt runs like the wind, have had to chase her over a mile /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I fondly remeber chasing cows of Highway 212 in an S10

vrrrrrrrrr... *WHAMMO* take that you stinking mooslut!

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

The whole point of chasing cows is to bring them back alive so you can grill them when they are ready /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    vrrrrrrrrr... *WHAMMO* take that you stinking mooslut!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats fwakin halarious /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

They were my cows, had to get them back into the pen so they could eat and get big and be fat so when we killed them they taste better.

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Why/how did they get out?

9. Resurrection_Joe

They're [darn] stupid cows

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

When I get my own house, I am going to have cows. That would be awesome. I will have a cow ride for the little kiddies /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

You ride horses..... not cows /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I will be an inventor, and make a cow seat for it, I will become a millionaire for the great idea, horses will be put away, and pure bred cows will be sold for thousands of dollars /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

You worry me sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif <font color="white">Make that all the time </font> /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I have the brain from Enstein, a elephant, and an animalologist all in one /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I hope you don't plan on going anywhere fast...

Have you ever tried to get a cow to move?

16. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

When getting firewood one time with my dad, there were about 5 cows blocking the logging road, so my dad just idled through them /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif They are slow as a pig though

17. Resurrection_Joe

The thing I hate about cows is: They are hard to hurt

Baseball bats, fence posts, trucks tractors

I remeber it took a .410 point blank to put down a cow that was trying to expunge its entire set of internal organs, now that was gross

No wait the grossest one ever was

A big calf in a small cow, could not be born without killing the mother, so they CUT APART THE CALF INSIDE IT"S MOTHER AND PULLED IT OUT PIECE BY PIECE

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahhhh I miss dad....

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">W</font><font color="red">T</font><font color="green">F</font><font color="purple">?</font><font color="yellow">!</font><font color="orange">?</font><font color="brown">!</font><font color="666666">?</font><font color="pink">!</font>

I know my dog kinda resebles a cow... That can jump and stuff... But really, folks... I'm talking about my dog and y'all are talking about driving through cows... BIIIIG difference I'd say /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. devilsquid

devilsquid Registered Member

I would probably have to go on record as saying some of you guys have some serious issues. Any of you remember the old Heinz ketchup commercial? "Heinz Ketchup, some of it has issues"
    you guys are like that Ketchup at the bottom of the bottle.....just my observations. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

20. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Instead of reminding me of what you said with the rest of this post, i will post the funny, and not the gross part...
    [ QUOTE ]
    The thing I hate about cows is: They are hard to hurt

Baseball bats, fence posts, trucks tractors

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif