Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dog Mauling case...GUILTY!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Mar 21, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

http://www.usatoday.com/hphoto.htm

Talk about a terrible way to die....and the stupid owners being so cold hearted about it! **** them!! Do you know how bad I'd feel if my dog killed someone (other than an intruder)? I'd shoot the dog myself!

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

"both were also convicted of having a mischievous dog that killed someone."

There's a big, professional word for everything else they're convicted of, but why not this? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

So what is the punishment?

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Found it ,15 years to life... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

5. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I'm glad to see that they were found Guilty. They deserved it. The bits I saw of they trial the woman didn't care. She was more concerned that her dogs had been taken from her then she was about the loss of a life because of her dog's.

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Did you see the scene in the hallway where she was mauled ? Can you say blood ? I knew you could ! Holy Crap !

7. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I saw several of the pics Riz. The one's that they were using in the courtroom. I mean they were enough to gag a freaking maggot. And the lady sat there insisting that her dog was not capable of such a thing. I hope if they haven't already done so I hope they kill the dogs as well.

8. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> The thing that sickens me about the whole deal is the fact that they are more concerned about their killer mutt thatn the woman that it killed ! SICK PEOPLE !

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

They said the reason the went after this so hard was because the owners woudn't even own up to it. Again another case of someone refusing to be responsible for a bad choice they made which in turn ended a life.... it wasn't their fault their dog killed someone. Please they knowing had a dog that was dangerous. You don't have a dog that killed an adult and not know it's capable of that. It's not like you wake up one day and realize this.... I mean it's your dog you can tell how it is. Then they had the nerve to say it was her fault by her perfume she wore. Get real... it's her fault she was killed by their dog..... pathetic they couldn't even admit it and just accept it and take their punishment....

10. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> That's one of the most serious problems in America today ........ people can't admit to their faults and take ownership to them ! We're not robots, we WILL make mistakes in life ,............ which is o.k. ,......just fess up to them !!