Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dogs are always good for a laugh...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pvfjr, Nov 8, 2006.

1. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

One of them just hit his head on the ceiling fan. :eek1: Good thing it was on low.

2. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Ok I'll bite. How??? I mean are fans that close to the ground:confused: My dog is knee high. She's not the brightest but she aint that tall.

DSCN0157.JPG

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:haha: :haha: :haha: GOTTIE THE DESTROYER is a block head.he tried to jump in the truck from a point that was impossibe.:haha: :haha: he hit his face on the glove box and then he flipped over and landed on his back!!!!:D :D he was RIGHT next to the rear fender, and i was standing in the doorway.but he tried!:haha: :haha: WTH??? dumbass he is such a good boy.

4. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

Well he ain't that tall either, just a lab. Kinda like the story described above, it was a jump that didn't have a lot of thought put into it.

I was standing on the couch so I could hold his bone at what I thought was out of his reach. Rather than jump up in the vicinity of my hand and his bone, he lept up off the floor and into the fan. He has great jumping ability, but little jumping talent. Should've seen the look of surprise when something hit him in the head. He no longer thinks that the sky is safe.

5. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member