Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doh...................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Jun 7, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Woman falls from motorcycle
    In another disturbing story, 20-year-old Rachel Ledford apparently fell off the back of a motorcycle on I-40 westbound near the Haywood County line early Wednesday morning. She was struck by several other vehicles speeding down the highway, police said. Also, the driver of the motorcyle apparently drove another mile and a half before realizing that he'd lost Ledford, his rider. The motorcycle driver did turn around and come back, but how does that happen?
    Once again, police will continue to investigate this incident.
    Here's Rachel's MySpace page, because all 20-somethings have one. And here's some of what she said about herself:
    "i like to work out, work on cars, go out partyin, and of course do anything that sounds crazy or dangerous. i plan on dyin young doin somethin i love, so my main attitude is "**** IT, YOU LIVE THROUGH IT, YOU GOT ANOTHER STORY TO TELL, YOU DIE DOIN IT, YOU GOT A LEGACY!"
    "i have a lot of tattoos and piercings but they are good ones that mean something to me i plan on gettin a lot more, i got more than are in the pics i have up now. i have three jobs, im not going to mention all of them one here though haha.Im the oldest of 7 kids but they are all in florida, i love and miss the hell out of them.
    "I love the color pink but im a big ass tom-boy, i love wearin jeans boots and wife-beater or bike shirt, i love beer, crown royal, yager, beer bongs, vodka, sourthern comfort and everclear. i am crazy and wild, but i do love God and i am a christian and i know where my heart is."

Asheville, N.C.

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

:mad: :mad: sorry you cant tell when someone has fallen off your ride and when its a 2wheeler you will surely fellit.

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I don't know whos myspace that is , but she looks more like 30 something milf than she does 20 . I'd still hit it , but that myspace page is a MOMMY page :thumb:

4. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

wow that is sad. after reading all the post her friends put up it actaully got me shed a tear. At first i thought this was a joke but man that is just breath taken.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

X2

Of course the blue font on the screaming pink background was making my eyes water anyways...:doah:

Rene

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

It's Jager people.. :rolleyes:

7. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

After reading what she said about herself, I have only a small amount of sympathy and it only extends to those that probably cared about her. Looks like she paid the price for her irresponsibility. Cold hearted? Maybe, but that is the way I feel. When you talk the talk, eventually you have to walk the walk. She bragged about dying violently, and then she did. There are more clues as to her lifestyle where somebody posted about being free from her "troubles". People who commit suicide, which is almost what she did with her lifestyle, perform the ultimate act of selfishness. The heartache they leave behind for their friends and relatives is immense. If you aren't going to live your life responsibly for yourself, you should at least consider those who love you. Every life is valuable to somebody.....