Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doing the Motel 6 thing again this year.

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Storm Trooper, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Well guys & gals, I've been slambed at work but as soon as I can, I will contact the manager at Motel 6 again to see if I can get us some good rates for BB03. If any of you plan to stay there, let me know so I can give them a group count. Thanks.
    I know many of you are going to camp again this year but we will only be down the street from the camp sites so we can all get together. After fixing broken trucks until late in the night, I want a quick clean up and bed waiting for me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    and the slamming begins..... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    Dave

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I'll be there again too...

3. DaveCowley

DaveCowley 1/2 ton status

I think that will be my plan as well.

4. AZK5

AZK5 1/2 ton status

I've got reservations at the Microtel in Moab.

5. choll3

choll3 Registered Member

Count me in for Motel 6. Nothing like a bed and a shower after a day on the trail
    Chuck

6. La Barge

La Barge Registered Member

sounds good motel 6 it is.

7. Storm Trooper

I'll let you guys know something soon.

8. Storm Trooper

OK guys, I called Motel 6 and talked to the manager (Won).
    He took over for the old manager Mike. The deal I got for us is as follows: (double occupancy)
    The regular weekday rate is 58.99 (We will get it for $46.74)
    The reg. weekend rate is $63.99 (We get it for $50.99)
    You must tell them you are with ColoradoK5.com to get this rate!
    If you have already made a reservation for a higher price /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifthen call them and if you need to, cancel it and re-reserve the new one /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif.
    If we get enough people, I maybe able to get it lower but we will see. If you are already paying a lower rate, LET ME KNOW PLEASE! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I hope this helps some of you. If your not bring your truck and just want to stay there, tell them you are with us anyway /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.
    I'm booked from the 2nd till the 7th!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    <font color="red"> SEE YOU THERE! </font>
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Dave,

I called them and they didn't know anything about ColoradoK5.com. The Won gentleman is not in today, guess I'll call tomorrow when he's back. I plan on being there Oct1 to 7. See you there, michael

10. Storm Trooper

Let me know and I'll call them if I have too!
    You can also have them look under my name / Dave Godzak.
    I'm stoked! see you there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

11. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Hey Dave,

I spoke to Won today, he gave me the rate you negotiated - thanks a bunch! I'm booked Oct 1 to Oct 7, can't wait to get there! See you and all the others out there, michael

12. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Just made mine for the 2nd through the 7th... Thanks for setting up the deal! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif