Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Don Miguel mini-tacos and Taco Bell Fire Sauce Again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Desert Rat, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

This on top of Japanese curry katsu don on Monday and Tres Marias enchiladas for lunch yesterday. That is all, carry on............

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Something tells me you're trying to get transferred.........................:D

By the way, you got any scouting reports on the '07 Tahoe? I read a few weeks ago they made some changes to it including track width.

3. Desert Rat

Still worthless. It's still just a 2 wheel drive SUV slapped onto a Caprice Classic frame and running gear so as to be a "pursuit" qualified vehicle in my opinion. I do like the looks of it though. But for patrol use, forget it. If you want to haul gear and such, go with the 4x4 version, load it up, and use it what it was intended for. For pursuits, I still think you need a full size rear wheel drive four or two door car unless you are talking off road pursuits. Chevy needs to get back in the Crown Vic style vehicle game. Dodge is trying, but they are putting out vehicles with no back seat room so they really can't compete with the Crown Vic in terms of practicality.

4. Desert Rat

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Didn't know they had a website and when we get the new issue, I usually get a few quality minutes with it. Nothing like reading about the fuel pump problems that at one time, we were apparently the only department in the nation to have and no one else knew about while sitting on the can at work............:haha: :haha: :haha:

I've been in the back seat of the Charger and space didn't seem all that limited. Although it doesn't have a cage in it, I would like to see just how much a cage would take up. I definately don't like the lowered roof of it though, I think that would be a bigger problem than what we already have with the CVPI.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It'll be a cold day in hell before my boss allows us to go to anything like that without taking vacation and the money coming out of our pocket...........:mad:

7. Desert Rat

It's a cop toy store. You walk around for three days with a woodie......or so I hear...............:whistle:

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, I've got like 4 more years til the boss might retire, so after that I may be in the position to make recommendations on new units in the agency and who should be heading them up.................:D