Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Donation pickup in the Valley...Dec 14th.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by gokartergo, Dec 5, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I am going to head up to Sac on Dec 14th. I will be leaving Hollister at around 7:00 am. That should put me up at ChevyCalGals house around 10:00.Steph I need you to email me your address and phone # again. I know you gave it to me a couple of years ago. But I seemed to have lost it. Then I will head to Lodi to Nosmog73 house and pick up his donations. I should be the around 12:00. Then over to Crawlin70 house to pick up their donations and my 205 T-case (Yea Ha) I should be there by around 1:30. I am going to drive my company pickup. Cheaper on gas. (Company can pay for it). It is a short bed truck. So you guys need to decide if I need a trailer. I have one. And it has 2-foot sides on it. So it is no big deal to bring it up. Also if there is anybody else along the way that would like me to stop and pick up donations I would be more then happy to stop by…Thanks Dan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I moved anyhow so if you went there you'd be staring at someone else... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Can you put a GPS tracker on your ride, and hook it up to the 'Net, and we can watch a little red dot on a map run around all day? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. gokartergo

Is everything still OK with you guys for saturday...???

5. ChevyCaGal

I am house sitting in Folsom (like 20 miles to the east) this weekend... but I will be to my house by 10am. But if you show up early you might have to wait for me to arrive because of that. Otherwise it's a go! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Did you get the address I sent you Dan.... let me know if you need directions of something more. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. gokartergo

Yes I got the address thank you.. If you want I can call you when I get closer to your place???

7. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

Dan its a go for me. anyone in the modesto area can drop off there donations at my place for dan to pickup. pm me for the addy.

jeff /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

Yeah... that'd be good since it'll take me about 20 minutes to get home from there. I'd say just come there but the house is getting new carpets and between that, the dogs and fact there's like 30 steps going from the house to the driveway it'd be too big of a pain... I'll PM you with my numbers and her number too and a map after work tonight since I don't have the time to make one up now... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. gokartergo

Because of the storm I might be a little late on my times.. It figures the worst storm of the year and I'm driving in it... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

no problem dan see you tomorrow some time. dont forget the stickers and shirt. i got your stuff sitting in the shop waiting for you. have a safe trip see you tomorrow.

jeff /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. gokartergo

Stickers and Shirts are in the truck already.. Hey I brought them up on the Rubicon.. All you had to do was come back down and get them...LOL

12. ChevyCaGal

Don't worry about the time... I will be here by 10am but if you aren't then I have things I can catch up on for work and clean. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

13. gokartergo

Thanks.. I will call you when I get closer to you...Dan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif