Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doncha just hate it!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Tweetysuarus, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

It seems like when you fix or upgrade one thing, one or more things break right after that. I know this is a money pit but snitz! give me a break here I can only chase so many problems down at one time or afford so many at once! I got my new drive shafts today, and now I have to order new rear springs cause I managed to crack one in the pack and these have seen better days in Washington,time to replace them anyhow. When I finally lifted the rig my motor gave out then my power steering pump went next, It just goes on n on! I built my axles I had to replace the rear housing cause the caps and the housing were wore out.Shoot by the time I finish I should have a brand new rig. I am even replacing the entire wire harness this summer. Hmmmmmmm /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

2. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

i know what you mean, when i had 33s with 1/2 ton runing gear and 3.08 i had a lot of fun. since then. i've just been upgrading/fixing the darn thing. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif but i did plow the back yard with it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

ARQ.

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I put a 4 inch lift a week ago (after a fight w/ some rusted eye bolts/ frozen brake line fittings), and this week my alternator/ charging system is givin' me HELL!!!. Almost makes me wish I would have left it stock. ALMOST /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

John

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Eventually you get ahead of the curve..........and as you said, then you have dang near a new truck. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif