Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DONT BUY FROM TRUCKEXPRESSIONS!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by patrickcampbell, Sep 8, 2003.

1. patrickcampbell

patrickcampbell Registered Member

I recently placed an order from truck expressions and they screwed up my order and now that wont allow me to return this screwed up $200 order!! those assholes!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

What'd you order and what'd you get?

Sorry to hear about that...I just had a crappy dealing with 4wpw a couple weeks ago. I ordered some rims with 4.25" BS and they sent 2.75" BS. There was no time to jerk around and return the rims, so I said F it and plan on never dealing with them again. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. patrickcampbell

I oredered some 1.5" adapters for my 84 blazer and I made sure that I gave them the proper specs for a full size blazer, but they gave me some 3' thick 4 lug spacers with metric lugs, and now I cant return the damn things!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

If you paid with a credit card, just write a letter to the credit card company, refusing the charge. That will always get the attention of the company that's trying to jerk you around. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. patrickcampbell

I would have done that only they charged me for them the day they shipped emm, so I didnt receive them till after they were paid for! but good idea.

6. HarryH3

That doesn't matter. If you contest the charges (in writing!) within 30 days of receiving the credit card statement that contains that charge, then the credit card company will deduct the amount of your contested charge from the vendors account and credit it back to you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Call the 800 number on the back of your card and talk to one of their customer service reps. Explain (calmly) what transpired and that you would like to know the correct process to contest the charge. They should be glad to help you out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

7. HarryH3

Oh yeah, then you can use the money that you just saved to buy a membership to CK5! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

Seriously, call your credit crad company right now and tell them you are refusing the charges.