Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Don't forget about me!!

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Paxx, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

What would be point of a party without a Canadian to spice things up a little? Teach you boys what beer drinking is all about! :D

I'm finally out of the bush!!! I finished up a 6 week hitch on Wed.
    Worked 12 hrs every single day other than the ones that I worked 16. :doah:

Can't wait to try out the new mods on the truck! The only things unchanged are the body, frame, and engine. It's gonna be unreal.

So as you might have guessed I'm gonna give some of the tougher stuff a go this year.

~Friday I would like to check out BFE for the first time but I'm not to sure I want to go that hard on my first day in a new to me truck so good chance I will end up on Hell's Revenge with everyone else. Still some good stuff to practice on.

~Saturday depends on Sunday. If I can run Coyote without destroying my body (No rocker protection yet) I will do Pritchett on Sat. If my entire body would have to be rearranged to fit I will do the gold/spider/spike trail and Pritchett on Sun.

~Sunday if I can fit Coyote otherwise Pritchett.

~I'm down for more abuse on Monday as well. I saw a couple of guys were talking about flogging their trucks for one extra day.

Geeze what the hell is with all the early morning departure times this year. Some of us are trying to sleep off a bad tarantula bites we received while trying to slowly sip on a snifter of tuaca!!! :haha:

Well I will be bringing down a prize from the NWF guys for the raffle as well as a prize from yours truly to contribute! I don't have any mad fab skills so be expecting anything too bling lol.

Probably end up sleeping/passing out at the slickrock for about an hour or two a night again if they still have room by the time I get there.

Hey everyone should shoot me a PM with your cell #'s so I can get a hold of you when I get in for thurs. night/fri. morning. Jeff I still have yours if it hasn't changed from last year but other than that I don't have anybody elses.

Hey Fox I'll take a shirt when I get down there. Oh yeah, think you could dig me out a magnet for last year too? I never ended up getting one so I'm going to have a empty space on my wall where I am missing a year. :eek1:

:thinking: I still have to figure out how I'm going to go about rigging the raffle up this year to make sure I get that STC soft top. :wink1: It should go nicely with my doubler, 35 spline shafts, pinion gaurd, numerous hats, hoody etc... :haha:

Well I'm off to go dream about trucks and women. Yeah! Naked trucks and Big Women! :eek1: :ignore: Uhh I mean... :screwy: :deal: :tongue1:

yeah later dudes
    ~Paxx

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Awesome! Glad to hear your going to make it.
    I'll bring some Raid to at least keep the spiders down for you.
    This WILL be a great time for sure. I'll PM you.
    Dave

3. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

BYOSP...... Glad you can join us eh.....

4. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Max, my cell is still the same. Give me a call, I should be in Moab around 3pm on Thursday. We are staying at slickrock this year.

5. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Talked to Max yesterday and it looks like he's NOT going to make it. He can explain. Bummer, looks like next year.

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I heard that also. :crazy:

Rene