Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Don't make a wrong turn!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gruveb, Jul 1, 2003.

1. gruveb

gruveb Registered Member

Don\'t make a wrong turn!

I was out going down a dry river bed intending to cross the little bit of water there is there. It's maybe 15 to 20 feet wide and 2 feet deep at the deepest. There was a late 80's Bronco there in stock trim, obviously wondering if he could make it or not.

I told him it was no problem. He said, "Look at what you're driving though." I told I've done it in my Bronco before, no problem. He'd never been on the other side and wondered what was there. I gave him directions and saw that he went the wrong way...........

so I followed...............

We ended up driving down the side of the train tracks. No big deal right? We find a trail off the tracks to a warehouse and stop to talk.

Out of no where lots of customs agents and a K-9 officer show up, literally all of a sudden.

Down here, lots of drugs and illegals are crossed on the train and we just so happened to be in the section where they stop to inspect the trains.......and a train was due in the next 20 minutes. The illegals will jump the train and run into 4x4's waiting hidden in the trees and then they'll take off.

So we had to wait for 20 minutes or so for the Union Pacific guy to come check us out and check our ID's and such.

OOPS! I said go RIGHT, no your OTHER RIGHT!

2. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

Re: Don\'t make a wrong turn!

ha ha
    thats great.

king

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: Don\'t make a wrong turn!

the same thing happened to me(almost), we went to the same place we've gone for ten years and all the suddenwe are surounded by cops.i'm laughing because i know a cop in that city. he wasn't on duty and it all-most got us arrested. they said people were breaking into buildings back there. i've never seen a building .anyway that will wake you up when it's dark. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif