Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Don't Mess With These Cops

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Don\'t Mess With These Cops

[​IMG]

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Re: Don\'t Mess With These Cops

Just like it aught to be !

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Think I'll submit an application with them and when I interview and they ask me why I want to be a deputy for them, I'll pull out that picture with the motto highlighted and tell them that is why /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

does it say kern county??

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yup. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I got it in an e-mail from my mom, she was WTF????????? Do their cars really have that on them, and I 'splained to her about photochopping........

7. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Does the other side say "Make my day"?

8. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Im on the border of Kern County. Them boys have stopped me once or twice. I wouldnt want to mess with them. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

9. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

see but cop cars should say stuff like that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

If I post a pic of my car,.........can someone "chop" it for me and put "We don't take no $hit and we WILL kick your a$$!!"

[​IMG]

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I should be able to do it.

Best bet is to get a pic just like the one I posted, clear as possible. Just get the whole car in the pic too, but as close as possible. Shouldn't be too hard.

12. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

didnt a cop from wyoming win the UFC one year? Like to see some stoned/drunk punk try and resist arrest on that guy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    didnt a cop from wyoming win the UFC one year? Like to see some stoned/drunk punk try and resist arrest on that guy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's the one I'm thinking about, the one that I saw way back in '94 where the cop that won was an alternate who didn't have to fight anyone until the championship round cause everyone got injured, that guy was a cop in Omaha........... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

j

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's the one I'm thinking about, the one that I saw way back in '94 where the cop that won was an alternate who didn't have to fight anyone until the championship round cause everyone got injured, that guy was a cop in Omaha........... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I have alot of respect for y'all in law enforcement, but those cops in Omahe that wear the yellow shirts (Weed and Seed unit) I have no respect for what so ever. I've seen the way the ride in on thier bicycle and how they treat the kids hanging out down in the Old Market. I've seen one of the bike nazi's assult a 17 y/o kid becouse he had a ciggerette. Yes, I know you need to be 18 to smoke, but does that give the bike nazi's the right to beat up a kid who had a lit ciggerette ?? He wasn't smarting off to them or nothing.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I have alot of respect for y'all in law enforcement, but those cops in Omahe that wear the yellow shirts (Weed and Seed unit) I have no respect for what so ever. I've seen the way the ride in on thier bicycle and how they treat the kids hanging out down in the Old Market. I've seen one of the bike nazi's assult a 17 y/o kid becouse he had a ciggerette. Yes, I know you need to be 18 to smoke, but does that give the bike nazi's the right to beat up a kid who had a lit ciggerette ?? He wasn't smarting off to them or nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

REPOST!!!!!!!!!

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I know in Pennsylvania there is nothing at all against the law about a person under the age of 18 smoking cigarettes. It is however illegal for them to purchase them or for someone to purchase the cigarettes for them. Which is funny when you think about it cause that means the only way they can get them is buy stealing them from someone and thats still illegal. But if I were still 17 I could smoke a pack in front of a cop and not get in trouble. Only legal way to get them is to find them on the street or something really.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    [​IMG]

18. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I know in Pennsylvania there is nothing at all against the law about a person under the age of 18 smoking cigarettes. It is however illegal for them to purchase them or for someone to purchase the cigarettes for them. Which is funny when you think about it cause that means the only way they can get them is buy stealing them from someone and thats still illegal. But if I were still 17 I could smoke a pack in front of a cop and not get in trouble. Only legal way to get them is to find them on the street or something really.

[/ QUOTE ]

or make them, or have your parents buy them.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] Would you please grow up. I haven't been arrested in years, and Bubba, it'd take alot more then just you to get me in the back of a cruser.

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] Would you please grow up. I haven't been arrested in years, and Bubba, it'd take alot more then just you to get me in the back of a cruser.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Lighten up Francis.......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif