Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Don't ya hate smart ass kids?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Dec 30, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Don\'t ya hate smart ass kids?

So I was at Sears working my PT job the other day when this kid, 17 or 18yr old, comes in and starts asking me about a benchtop grinder. Me and the tool guy that works there had been talking before he walks up. Anyway, he asks if this 1HP grinder will hold up. We ask "hold up to what?" He proceeds to tell us that he sometimes fabricates metal and like to jam [darn] into the grinder wheels /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    Me and the tool guy just look at ewach other like WTF? We both tell him he's a dumb ass /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    Somehow the subject changes to 4x4's. He tells us that he would rather have a nice shiny truck cause it looks better going into the mud "dumb ass" The tool guy mentions my K5 and the kid says that a truck with only 35's and a 4" lift isn't a 4x4. By this time me and the tool guy are ready to beat this kid. We both turned around and left him talking to himself in the aisle /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Later we find out that he had pissed off 2 other people working there. One of them asked him to leave the store, that was the manager /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Don\'t ya hate smart ass kids?

[ QUOTE ]
    So I was at Sears working my PT job the other day when this kid, 17 or 18yr old, comes in and starts asking me about a benchtop grinder. Me and the tool guy that works there had been talking before he walks up. Anyway, he asks if this 1HP grinder will hold up. We ask "hold up to what?" He proceeds to tell us that he sometimes fabricates metal and like to jam [darn] into the grinder wheels /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    Me and the tool guy just look at ewach other like WTF? We both tell him he's a dumb ass /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    Somehow the subject changes to 4x4's. He tells us that he would rather have a nice shiny truck cause it looks better going into the mud "dumb ass" The tool guy mentions my K5 and the kid says that a truck with only 35's and a 4" lift isn't a 4x4. By this time me and the tool guy are ready to beat this kid. We both turned around and left him talking to himself in the aisle /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Later we find out that he had pissed off 2 other people working there. One of them asked him to leave the store, that was the manager /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They all need a set of camos and some 6'5" gorilla of a Drill Sergeant/Drill Instructor standing over making color commentary on their worthless beings while said punks are pushing Mother Earth for about 4 hours after being ran into the ground from a 12 mile road march................................

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

big pappa b, your sig goes well with your story. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i must agree whith BRB /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

[/ QUOTE ]

They all need a set of camos and some 6'5" gorilla of a Drill Sergeant/Drill Instructor standing over making color commentary on their worthless beings while said punks are pushing Mother Earth for about 4 hours after being ran into the ground from a 12 mile road march................................

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, thats what alot of these asses need today!! Did some good for me!

6. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah . . . the memories this brings back.

YES DRILL SERGEANT!

MAY I USE THE LATRINE DRILL SERGEANT

Oh those were the days! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif