Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Don't you hate it...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Don\'t you hate it...

When you're really tired... it's 3:30 am... you can't sleep, although you've tried everything that usually works for the last 2.5 hours... And you have to get to the bank before it closes at noon to deposit your paycheck so you can go to the mall and buy some stuff...

Yeah... it does suck /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Anyway... off to bed...

Maybe the two sundaes I had and the two pieces of chocolate are messing with my sleep schedule or some crap like that......

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Re: Don\'t you hate it...

Get direct deposit /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

What do you buy at the mall? I went to a mall once....

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I kinda like going to the mall... direct deposit would be convenient... But then I can't say I need to go to the bank /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I'm actually going to go to Gart Sports in the mall, they have this really awesome ankle brace, and I'm looking to replace/upgrade the one I currently use for running /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well... they don't have the one I want in black... It doesn't exist... So I got one two steps down from it, a lace up one... Hopefully it'll be a nice improvement from the velcro I've been using... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I also went to Target and K Mart for some stuff... K Mart was just weird, I haven't been in there for about a year, maybe more... loud weird music, occasionally interrupted by an over excited voice telling us about the sale in the clothes department or the blue light special... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i can sleep anywhere, any time. Doesnt matter if Im tired or not, hungry or not, what time of day it is, how much noise there is, how much light there is, how soft/hard what I am sleeping on is, wether or not Im laying down or sitting up, how cold/hot it is etc etc. Guess it was marine infantry training or what, but i can SLEEP. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Holy cow that must be nice... I've never been much of a sleeper... When I get to sleep it's usually between 6-8 hours... And it's very rare that I spend less than a half hour laying there trying to fall asleep... of course it's also rare when it takes 3 HOURS like last night /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, I guess my point is I don't sleep on command... Though I used to sleep on the bedroom floor before my mom stepped on me one morning coming in for my laundry /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif and... well I think that's the "strangest" or most "uncomfortable" place I've slept... Except English class... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Drink about 4 or 5 drinks and 6 tylenol PM, go to sleep giggling, get up and cook eggs

This takes into consideration you don't constantly drink, 4 or 5 drink won't do crap for some drunks

10. dave_90_blazer

dave_90_blazer 1/2 ton status

I fell asleep on a bar stool in front of a loud speaker once

11. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Try rubbin one out! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

12. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I'm wired when I get off of work, just chug bout 3 or 4 beers before bed /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif That usally gets me relaxed enough to try and go to sleep. Now that I work 14-16 hour days I can sleep on command. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

It usually takes me an hour or so to fall asleep too. Too many thoughts going through my head, mostly about trucks.

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    Try rubbin one out!

[/ QUOTE ]

Buffing oxidized paint will help him sleep ?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

15. scotto0609

If he has paint on it he has other issues! Maybe this /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif,will help if thats the case! or this /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

holy crap no!!!!!!!!! nothing iss on it that needs not to be on it /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i can sleep anywhere, any time. Doesnt matter if Im tired or not, hungry or not, what time of day it is, how much noise there is, how much light there is, how soft/hard what I am sleeping on is, wether or not Im laying down or sitting up, how cold/hot it is etc etc. Guess it was marine infantry training or what, but i can SLEEP. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not marine infantry training, or even infantry training that makes someone like that.

It's the military period.

18. scotto0609

Perhaps its me that has the issues. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif naaaaahhhhh! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif