Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Don't you hate when?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ScoobyDann, May 15, 2001.

1. ScoobyDann

ScoobyDann 1/2 ton status

El Paso, TX (Far West Texas near Las Cruses
    Don\'t you hate when?

Don't you hate it when you're in your daily driver and you pull up the light just chillin and some punk kid pulls up next to you in daddy's bought new lifted silverado thinking he's all badass and you're thinking to your self "Kid, you have no idea what I have in the garage."
    Just needed to get this off my chest

Not all Rednecks drive ugly trucks---umm, nevermind <A target="_blank" HREF=http://jimjim.coloradok5.com>http://jimjim.coloradok5.com</A>

2. HispanicPanic

HispanicPanic 1/2 ton status

Re: Don\'t you hate when?

no i wouldnt cuz my jimmy is always running lol no but really yea i hate those basterds

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jimjim.coloradok5.com>http://jimjim.coloradok5.com</A> Not all Hispanics drive lowriders

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

The best is when I see lifted Toyota's...I like those little axle's..

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda</A>

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

toyota axles are Actually pretty stout. What I really like is the lifted heeps with the dana 30 and model 20 axles. Nice....

[​IMG]
    Sherman, Tx
    The road goes on Forever and the Party never ends!

5. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

OH, so true. My Blazer has been apart for a couple weeks, so its only been the daily driver lately. The worst is when I have to drive my car to car shows instead of my Blazer.
    The guys at the parts stores also kinda look at me funny when I'm always in there buying Blazer stuff and they've never seen me drive one.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

6. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

&lt;&lt;The guys at the parts stores also kinda look at me funny when I'm always in there buying Blazer stuff and they've never seen me drive one. &gt;&gt;

ROTFLMAO! Do you really have a Blazer?

7. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

There's a HS kid in my town that sometimes drives Daddy's Hummer...drives like he owns the friggin' Police force...I hope the little bastard hits a bridge....or a gravel hauler....not that I'm bitter or anything.....friggin' Yuppies.......

I'm at 10th and Plum....10 miles from nowhere, and Plum out in the sticks....Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I went to Harbor Freight tools on Sat....there was this little Asian guy there. When I walked out he was getting into this lifted Chevy truck...I said nice truck what axles and gears you running? He looked at me and was clueless. I looked, just 10b's. Pretty funny considering he was running 40" tires. He had a friend with him and were going back and forth talking in whatever it was they were speaking. I asked him what lift he had and he just stared blank at me. It had procomp stickers all over it. Sheesh...how pathetic is that? He doesn't even know what he is driving!!! [​IMG]

"Suck Fumes Ford Boy"
    "I love my country, I fear my government"
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html</A>

9. Sammy

Sammy 1/2 ton status

I hate it everytime when I'm in the company VW Polo, and some s***head stands next to me reving his tiny 1.6 liter 16 valve engine. I always think, ' hee kid, nice, what, 110 HP? I have a 480HP rig at home that could out accelerate you 3 times'

"K5 Grand GT Blazer Silverado in the Netherlands."

10. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

haha Very funny backlash. I can't exactly drive it right now, but I DO have a Blazer...just no dash, gauges, seats or interior at the moment, so the '87 Monte Carlo is all I have to roll. Sucks!

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

11. JunkYardCrawler

JunkYardCrawler 1/2 ton status

this remindes me of when i was moving down to tucson. i had a trailer on my rig full of blazer parts and another blazer pulls up to me and reves his rig up. so i accept the challenge and blow the doors off this guy. i'n not sure what he had in his or anything but i have a pretty much stock 350 and a 4 speed with a granny low. and at that time i had 3.08 in my rig.

12. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

ROTFLMAO! Yeah that is like the guy my buddy knows with his own Lift shop... he refers to these customers as DLB's (Daddy's little B@tch) Come in with they're IFS Chevys and fork out big bucks for a 6" and 35's to match the scratchfree-never used bed. They don't know what they got, what a gravel road is none the less what offroading is.

[​IMG]
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI

13. shane

shane 1/2 ton status

try driving the wifes ford mini van when my buddy borrows the blazer for a weekend!! Just about makes me want to get out and walk home and hope somebody steals the friggin van!

Just keepin it Canadian[​IMG]

14. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

Ryan,

Let me qualify that! What was so funny is the fact that my truck has been in the shop 7 times over the last year for the brakes! And at the tranny shop 10 times ... My friends ask me the same thing. The guys at the dealer parts department see me riding up on my bike and ask me ... "Do you really have a Blazer"?

The answer ....Yes!

Ask me about a bank account ... don't think I'd say the same ... Hehehe

15. mpascino

mpascino 1/2 ton status

Hehe, just got my revenge finaly. There's a couple of guys with Jeeps that hang around the student autoshop at my college. They like parking up on tall curbs or stupid things like that and all I ever hear is I can do this and that. Man it pisses me off. Finally got the blazer back together last week, so I went and parked on the back of the Lincon that is getting scraped :)......Haven't heard a word from them since. But if I do the jeep will be next. Happy crushing all!

You call that dirty!?

16. walt88

walt88 1/2 ton status

In my town there are these kids with brand new Fords and Dodges. They drive arund like they are the top S#*$! I love pulling up next to the at a light in the Blazer because they think their truck is so big. What is with those dodge trucks any way, they have factory blocks with like 29" tires?

[​IMG]<font color=red>1988 Chevrolet K5 Blazer, Middletown, NJ (07737).</font color=red>

17. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

Heck with the curb!

Park on a Lincoln! Bahahaha!

Happy crushing to you too!

18. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

On the other side of the coin, I live in a yuppy area and down the street from a High School, so I know what your talking about.
    You will like this though, the last two mornings, I have seen a young girl (16 or 17) driving to HS in a lifted primored 1955 Chevy truck with 35's, I just have to smile when I see her pull into the school parking lot next to all the new Jeeps that the other kids drive.

Steve
    [​IMG]
    Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

19. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I thought it was funny at college. Everyone drove Beamers and such and here I am with "The Gray Bastard ('82 dually with primer and black, big ars bumpers)". Hee hee! Needless to say, they were scared of me! LOL!!! I'd go by and rev her up a bit and set ALL the car alarms off! LMAO! Then I would get some really nasty evil looks from other girls when I was up there wrenching on it. WTF?

[​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://k5chevyblazer.homestead.com/home.html>http://k5chevyblazer.homestead.com/home.html</A>

20. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Hey backlash, don't sweat it, I knew what you meant. [​IMG] I think you need to start doing your own brakes man...or get a new brake guy to save some money. DANG, 7 times is bad.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad