Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Don't you just hate it when mechanics make mistakes!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SUPERSUB87, Oct 24, 2006.

1. SUPERSUB87

SUPERSUB87 1/2 ton status

ok so today after school my grandmother dropped me off at the chevy dealership in town to pick up her 2003 suburban. (fuel pump needed to be changed. apparently this is a big problem on those models.) anyways so i pay the girl and she tells me the guy will have to sub pulled up in a bit... i'm waiting... then all of the sudden this sweeta$$ 2002 z71 tahoe. gold with a ranch hand bumper painted to match. on what looked like 33's. my dream rig just in a different color!!! i'm sitting there waiting for our sub to pull up.... and the guy gets out of the tahoe... and throws me the keys... i was to busy drooling to notice what was going on... then he says "here you go". i was in shock... the girl behind the counter obviously knew it wasnt the sub i was expecting so she says "thats not it"... the guy blushes and says sorry... so i say "no it's ok... you know what keep the burb... ill take the hoe." i mean the burb is more expensive then this tahoe... but i didnt care. then he gets the 2003 plain bland boring white lt out of the lot and pulls it up.... i'm telling you i died a little inside. then he says "yeah, the first one was just a teaser, now back to reality! heres the keys":rolleyes: i just wanted to slap him so bad. i mean if he brought out some p.o.s. then i would have been fine. but don't do me one better when the sub i'm waiting for is already sweet!:doah: it hurts. so so bad.

2. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

??? i like hoes:D

3. SUPERSUB87

yes... i'm sure we all do :D .... but this was the finest hoe in the world... i mean my god... she was like the pretty girl with the big f'ing retainer :rolleyes:..

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

uh, yeah... we all have a thing for girls with huge retainers... :confused:

5. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

hoes are nice!!!i like riding hoes all the time

6. SUPERSUB87

yep... you got to remember. high school. unless your girl has a huge retainer. then we might have a problem :rolleyes:. hell with the freaky crap on the internet now a days who knows.... retainers just might be.... dare i say... sexy:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: my god i hope not

7. SLOK5

SLOK5 1/2 ton status

Reminds me when a Valet at a hotel was tring to find my 1976 Mazda Cosmo www.mazdacosmo.com and didnt know what he was looking for but pulled up in a corvette ! I should have took it for a spin :wink1:

8. SUPERSUB87

yeah... i'm a big car guy and i didnt know what the hell that was... but it looks nice. was it suppose to go up against the datsun 240???

9. SLOK5

SLOK5 1/2 ton status

Exactly....The Cosmo has always been mazda's top car...

10. SUPERSUB87

can you shove a 350 in it like you can a datsun???? :thinking:

11. SLOK5

SLOK5 1/2 ton status

Yes I have seen one with a sbc....But keep it on the "DL" here..... I got a complete 93 Ford 5.0 HO motor Im planning on installing.... :D

12. SUPERSUB87

dude :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: .... when i was thirteen (3 years ago:haha: ) my friend was putting a 350 in his datsun... i hated him... then he sold it and took his racing seats out and now he drives a beemer. (money from the army)... i was wanting to be one of the first to turn my 81' mercedes 380 sel into a race project. i had high hopes. a 454 and some eibach coils... but... no money....:( so now once i get a job im fixing my burb... probably going to sell it for two vehicles.. hoping to get a 86 s-10, geo tracker 4x4.... then for a second a miata.<----ppl swap v-8's into those to... its crazy. but for now i have my element and burbs. so yeah. good luck with that. sounds like a helluva good time.