Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dont you just HATE those little frustrating hurdles.

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5MONSTERCHEV, Sep 12, 2004.

1. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Ok so I put TPI on my blazer back in June, and right off the bat it leaked, bad at the back of the block, so, OK oil PSI line. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif GRRREAT

I had to put a T in the back of the block for the oil PSI switch, and I figured it was leaking there. So I go ahead and rip off the plentum and runners, and am going to try and get the T out without pulling the lower intake. (cant even see the T because the intakes in the way, so it was that much harder). Well I had no time the whole summer to work on it, and was really starting to miss driving it. Not to mention, it only had 18 miles on it since I did the conversion.

So yesterday I get time to work on it. I go out, cut out the T. Rig it up totally differrent, runt the T sort of remotely (not directley in the back of the block), get it all back together, wash it, go test drive it, get out and what do you know, IT LEAKS WORSE!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif So I guess it gets to come all back apart and see what the deal is. Im really starting to get pissed. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ok thats all, just wanted to vent.

2. sponsoredbydad

sponsoredbydad Dune Slaying Sand Junkie Premium Member GMOTM Winner

WA WA WA! No just kidding sometimes venting is good for the blazer. good luck with the tear down hope you find something wrong so at least you know why it was leaking. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gifmy 69

3. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

i bet ya next time you do it, it'll take you less time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

haha!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif