Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

door glass missing, what can i do temporarily ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by R72K5, Nov 23, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

driver side door glass is missing on the 83, what can i do temporarily besides tape and plastic or something in order to keep rain out until i find a glass ? i used to have all kinds of door glass but i scrapped it all

hmmm..

thanks

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

haha, you had to know scrapping all that stuff would come back to bite you in the ass! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    I'd find a junkyard and get a replacement /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    haha, you had to know scrapping all that stuff would come back to bite you in the ass! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    I'd find a junkyard and get a replacement /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, always does, tired of having junk laying around, so i did something about it,.,. again, wont be the last time ill have to scrap loads of parts and stuff

no junkyards exist here unless i get on freeway and travel,

everyone aroubnd here has to fend for themselves if they need used parts, no one runs a yard around here for salveage, i would start one though if i had soem land and at least a tow truck and for lift and huge trailer and truck rig setup and a tax nu,mber

4. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I have one you could use till you get some cash, just pay shipping, I don't run doors so let me know /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea was ganan say..i got a driver door glass sittin here to if ur interested..i certainly wont have any use for it.

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

welli f i can come up with enough to cover shipping then i would get with one of you on that, lemme know how much, and ill see if i can find any cash soon or not somehow.

thanks /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif