Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Door panel trim

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Muddytazz, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'm looking for the trim pieces that are going around the woodgrain pattern in this pic
    [​IMG]
    I need them for my 4 doors in my burb, the trim pieces actually have a print pattern on them, almost like a Oak Leaf print. If you have and don't want or know where to get them, I'm looking for non-faded good condition pieces /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

I found a set (all but the driver's door) of those this summer in a truck junkyard in Watseka, IL. They have a red, mid-seventies crew cab that's been sitting there a long time, but they looked fairly decent. I think they are the same style as yours. Search on Geiger Truck Parts, they have a web site.

I almost bought them for my crew cab, but found a complete interior elsewhere.

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

just searched and found nothing, but thanks for trying

4. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

common guys, help this dude out ! he helps many others, now its time for some pay back ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif oh, ya , and for u tazz /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif