Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

doors and rings near wichita KS

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by speed_deed, Jun 15, 2001.

1. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

I live in Wichita KS and own a 1985 k-5 gmc jimmy 4x4. It is grey with a wide stripe down each side and the back. Anyway I was wondering if anyone happens to know where I could find 2 doors for it, you see my sister was driving it and turned to sharp hitting a parked car and dented up one door and I had OLE JIMBO parked in front of the house and some [censored] hit the drivers side door. DAMN IDIOTS!! anyway I was wondering if anyone near me knows where some are . Oh yeah I need some new chrome rings also. If you know where some are please e-mailme speed_deed@hotmail.com
    Thanks alot, Eddie Schmied

2. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Dude, you live in Wichita? Sweet, another K5er in town that's on here. I don't know where you could find the doors. I'd try a salvage yard like Charlie's Truck Salvage. They usually have Blazers or Chevy trucks. So what side of town do you live on? I'm an east sider. Is your Blazer lifted or anything? Hope to see you around. I'll be sure to hit you up the next time we go mudding!

Alex

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

3. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

kewl!! I live in BEL-AIRE I read your post about bradley fair earlier and that reminded my of the wreck my sister had there month ago. Anyway no my jimmy doesnt have a lift or anything YET. I havent found a need for it yet all I use it for is hunting and fishing and [censored]. Besides I am on the sides of hills all the time and after seeing my friend flip his with a 6 inch lift i dont think i want to set my center of gravity any higher . but i may. What do you think i should do oh yeah do you go to east high

Eddie Schmied 1985 k-5 gmc jimmy 4x4. One hell of a coyote chasing son of a bitch.

4. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Wow. I've got a few friends in Bel-Aire and I graduated from East High. Can't help you with the doors though.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

5. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

A) look in the for sale section of this forum.
    b) If you want to do a road trip, I have 2 doors I am wanting to sell. I'm In dallas. Just ,make me an offer. They are good shape as I have had them off for about 95% of the time I have owned this K5!!!! They are NOT electric however. Anyways, there ya go.

[image]http://www.darkknight.ca/images/dklogo.gif[/image]
    http://autotronixcaraudio.com

6. warwagon

warwagon Guest

try going to www.lmctruck.com and order a blazer book, they have doors for about 119.00.

7. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

No I graduated from The Independent School in '00 and I go to WSU. I got a couple of friends that did/do go to East High though. Is that where you go? Are you still in high school or what?

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos