Well, now both doors are hung and the windshield is installed. Body guy was having some fender difficulty as there was a large gap at the bottom of the fender. Body guy said adding cab shims wouldn't be enough so he said to cut 1/2" off the front radiator support blocks that I had made. I took them to a friend early this morning and a minute or so later on a $80,000 lathe and the blocks were cut down 1/2". Hopefully the body guy will get some incentive and mount the fenders today. He still needs to shoot the steering column and he will have to redo the driver's door and the drivers fender due to some problems. So little for him to do, let's hope my truck is home soon!!!!!!!!!!