Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doors: DBLAZER

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by laketex, Sep 2, 2000.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hey bud, how was the clayton run? Sorry I missed it this time, word is that White Knight and boys are running up there around the first weekend in november. I've got a question for ya on your doors or lack thereof. Do you drive that truck on the street and if so, does johnny law ever hassle you for not having them on? I've currently got mine yanked off and I like the way it looks and sits. May make a set of tube doors and then put the full doors back on when hunting season kicks off. Just wondering if you have any legal problems in texas, since I'm currently a texas resident. Thanks.

btw, if you get the chance go turn off the heat will ya? [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I just got in and boy did it kick ASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ran some insane trails. The most extreme their and never took a strap. As far as the law goes. I have never had a single drop of trouble. I have driven all over Texas this way. I will have pics soon. See ya

[​IMG]