Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dorms suck...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87BrnRsd, Apr 25, 2006.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I was awoken this morning to the sound of my neigbors music blasting at about 1000000 decibles at 8:15 am. I know thats not early for some of yall, but if your up drinking till 4:30 the night before...and your first class is at 12:30.....you dont really feel like waking up to loud ass rap beats at 8 in the morning....my roomate gave them the classic beating real hard on the wall a few times....:mad:
    -Harrison

2. 1979jimmy350

1979jimmy350 1/2 ton status

yea i know how that is, last year the guy that lived next to me would blast rap so loud my wall would shake then he would leave his room and leave the music on all night, that suck when i was trying to study

3. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Dress entirely in black, including covering your face, like a ninja.

In the middle of the night, around 4 or 5 when ever hard partyers are asleep, kick down his door, storm in SWAT style with flashlights and machetes.

Take his stereo, throw it out the window or something similar, and tell them to keep the ****ing noise down or you will be back.

Or leave a horse head on their door and a note, politely asking them to be concious of others sleeping.

4. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Hmmm...got me thinking. The ninja idea might work.:haha: I only have 6 more nights here so......
    -Harrison

5. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

you could catch them when they are trying to study or sleep and start playing some old school country like Johnny Cash. Most of the guys in my dorm cant stand country so when they play their rap I play Cash.

6. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

**** Cash, some non-country types actually do like him. If you want to really be sure to get under the skin of someone who listens to rap, its all about Hank Sr. Your Cheating Heart comes to mind specifically, but I'm sure a few of his other hits would get your point across. Not too many people left these days that like Hank Sr. :haha:

7. big dan

Yeah cash is just the first one that comes to my mind but Hank would be better

8. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

man, i was your neighbor when i stayed in the dorms

roommate had an 18" sub in a sealed and ported w box, was 6"x3"x3"with a 3000 watt amp had concert quality high/midranges and 1000 watt amp for them. had wires, cables equipment everywhere.

all in a two bed dorm room. police came first time we turned it on. rage against the machine was killer. probably have some hearing damage due to that. used to shake the shower heads in the dorm next to us.

9. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

At least they didnt steal ur beer!

Happened to me

10. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hehe, I'm also your neighbor. Nowhere near as big as Ryan's roommate's setup but if I want to wake up the floor I can do it on command. Don't stay up until 4:30 drinking on a Monday night. :D

11. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

shoot bottlerockets undertheir door, or you can do what we did...hehehe

freshman year a kid blasted his ghetto crap all the time one night after he went to sleep we unscrewed the peep hole from the outside. pushed in the part on his side.

Mewhile the guys to the other side of his room had been filling up a supersoaker with a funnel and some human fluids...:bow:

we knocked on the door and let 'er rip as soon as we heard him get towards the door. The funniest part was he was cool with it cuz he just thought it was water...well till someone told him about 2 weeks later what it actaully was.

I miss the college prank wars:(

12. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

I've got one word for you:

Pennylock

13. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I think throwing some firecrackers under the door at 4 am would do the trick. But now i have a new RA so I would probably get expelled for it. My old RA (who got fired) used to toss firecrackers in our dorm toilets and watch the water go everywhere..:haha: :haha:
    -Harrison

14. big dan

so why did he get fired?:confused: :haha:

15. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

donkey punch him. that always funny to say :D:haha: