Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

double ended high steer arms dana 44

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gotmud77, May 2, 2005.

1. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

Who makes the double ended high steer arms for the dana 44? I want to mount it up and back.

2. 79chevyk10

79chevyk10 1/2 ton status

Sky-Manufacturing makes hy-steer d44 arms. If you mean two tie rod locations by "double ended" then the pass. side arm has two tie rod locations.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Are you talking about behind the axle hysteer? Or just hysteer? Sky Manufacturing makes nice Hysteer arms.

I am not sure who makes D44 behind the axle hysteer arms. Maybe WFO, Poison Spyder, Avalanche, ?...

Harley

4. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

i am looking for behind the axle high steer arms. But i am finding that that maybe harder than i thought. i may have to go with the high steer ones. Who makes the nicer arms?

5. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Rockstomper is the only place I know of that sells doubled ended D44 arms. And they're cheap for what you pay ($260 for laser cut mild steel). No features built in to them and you have to pay extra for a taper. For what they want you can have them made at a local machine shop.

For regular highsteer or regular crossover I like my Sky tall-style steering arm. They are getting pricey though... gone up $20 in six months. Between shipping and a stud kit expect to pay $150.

6. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 1/2 ton status

I just got a pasenger arm from Sky last week. 112$ to my door. Its the tall arm tapered for TRE's. Sky is definatly the best bang for the buck. Don't know if they make the double ended arms though.

I think I have seen them at rockstomper and PSC....