Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Double jackassery

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Feb 2, 2006.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Motorist litters, bike messenger throws litter in car, motorist throws coffe on messenger and IT'S ON BABY!!!

article: http://www.citynoise.org/article/2770

what a couple of asshats, more good pics and idiotic comments in the link.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'd have tossed that garbage back in that ****ers car too...:haha: :haha: :haha:

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

The guy went a little overboard both with the coffee and the physical crap, but if she keyed his car, she's reaping what she sows. Damaging property is much worse than throwing food wrappers or whatever around. I call BS and backpedalling (no pun intended) on her saying it was an accident. She did it cause she thought she'd get away with it. Now she's caught and squirming.

I hate bike messengers. I refuse to use them for work and will pay extra for a vehicle if I need a courier. I'm a pedestrian when I'm around them, but if I were driving, I'm sure I'd want to bump them. I can't count how many of those dumbasses have rammed into my vehicle when I drive in the city, and they're up and gone faster than you can get out and see if there's body damage to the vehicle. Actually I can count them, I just can't remember an exact number so I'm not saying it. They're generally crappy people (at courtesy at least), they ride on crowded sidewalks, blow traffic lights, barrel into peds, cut off cars and scare the foshizzle out of drivers, and they all have a cocky attitude. If anyone drove like they ride, there'd be roadrage shootings hourly.
    One comment was about how they think they're saving the world by not using oil, which had me cracking up. That's gotta be why they're so cocky...

Also, I think the pics are arranged out of order..Manipulating the story a little...

No love for Bike Messengers and puck from me...

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Is'nt puck a bike messenger too...:haha:

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

yeah... :haha:

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Would you 'fumes? I can see calling on him on it, I can see going off on him and calling him all sorts of things, but throwing it back in? They both got what they deserved. Two dumbasses.

Here's what the guy that took the pics found out:

hool: 26th Jan 2006 - 23:58 GMT

i was told by police that the courier could be charged with assault for throwing the food at the motorist, and mischief for the car damage (if the motorist chose to press charges) - and that the motorist could be charged with assault for his response in attacking (if the courier chose to press charges). the motorist drove away but was soon pulled over when we reported his license plate number. i do not know what the final outcome was in this situation. clearly, it shows how quickly a situation can escalate in the streets. choose your responses carefully.

Hope they both get charged, they both behaved badly. After he threw the coffee on her she apparently keyed his car, here are two people desperately in need of a swift kick in the ass.

7. Mudbone

Mudbone Registered Member

Damn Canadians,:doah: can't even do road rage right. Bike vs. Car???? with on lookers getting involved? and where are the guns?:haha:

All the idiot liberals on that page with their shorts in a knot because it was guy vs. girl. "OH, thats so like, not cool mannn" KMA. I don't care what you got between your legs, you key my ride and you're gonna have a huge bruise on it from my foot.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Probably not but I'd be thinking it, thats why I never leave my property, theres too many people in the world that need their asses handed to them.I have gotten to the point of opening the car door and starting to get out when I saw some asshat toss out a lit butt, but the light turned green, I'm pretty sure if you said hey buddy you dropped something as you flicked it back through their widow, they would be in complete shock and scurrying about trying to find the lit smoke while you got back in your car and drove off...:D