Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

double standards

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sikZ28, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sikZ28

sikZ28 1/2 ton status

Freakin Rule......

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:rolleyes: Veiled threats are completely acceptable though right...

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I see no double standards being applied here.

And to answer a question you posted in the locked thread:

How does z3pr's involvement in a racist low-brow group affect any of us and is it any of our business?

It is our business because I like to know who I am associating with, and it speaks volumes as to character (or lack of).

It affects me and every other person that has any feelings on race relations at all in this country. It is BECAUSE of z3pr's buddies (and their counterparts, the Sharptons and Jacksons) that we cannot say anything remotely race-related without being labeled a racist. Hell, ten years ago you were a clannie if you questioned affirmative action.

These people have made it impossible to have a rational dialogue with anyone regarding race; and the way that their fathers and grandfathers treated minorities in the past is why we have the hate crime laws and the hypersensetivity to race that we have in this country.

I think it's assinine that the local PD here does not identify suspects publicly by their race (but I also don't think they commited the crime because of their race). These racists (or realists:rolleyes: ) CAUSED this PC type of thinking.

If you don't think that his type of group and their beliefs are a cause for concern to us then I guess the communists movements were not a threat and we should probably just leave those Islamofascists alone too, because hey; their personal beliefs are not our business.

Bottom line is they all want to pre-empt the rule of law and change our way of life to one of their liking, whether that be clothing us all in robes and beards or in white pointy hats and even stupider robes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.