Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doubler output Shaft

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Batmanjr, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Stephen,
    Who makes your output shaft? I'm trying to make a modification to the 203 and need to talk to someone about custom making a gear with that tooth setup. Let me know plaese!

&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;In reply to:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;&lt;p&gt;<font color=red>My Wife:</font color=red>"Only two minor cosmetic problems: The inside and the outside!"

<hr></blockquote>
    1972 K5 6.5L,465,203/205Doubler,14FF/D60<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Batmanjr on 02/12/02 10:46 AM.</FONT></P>

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

You have just reached the boundary of proprietary information. I can tell you that there are a number of shops qualified to do the cutting work, the re-heat treat is just as important as the shape and not everybody can do that. I'm sure there are others here with some info and there are MANY sources on the web for similar info.
    Hope you understand.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>