Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doubler Questions

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ShitownK5er, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ShitownK5er

ShitownK5er 1/2 ton status

Ok so i got the doubler and tranny all mounted up in my blazer. Now i need a "kick down" cable to go from the carb to the tranny i was wondering if anyone knows the napa# for this? My truck came with a 700r4 now it has a th350. The way my cable mounts on the carb is a little push pin gromet thing but the one for the th350 has a slide bracket at the top. also do the fluids for the 205 and 203 mix or are they to seperate units. I bought the doubler off of here from a member and it already had trans fluid in the 205, and the 203 was dry. I was told to put gear oil in the 203 so what are your guys recomendations? any info would be great cause im dying to get the blazer back on the road.

2. ShitownK5er

ShitownK5er 1/2 ton status

Nothing?

3. 82dieselburb

82dieselburb 1/2 ton status

The 205- 203 do not mix oil between them .Just get some 80-90 weight gear oil for the 203.I don't know about part# for the kick downcable but the 350's are every where and it shouldn't be hard to find one.