Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doubler ?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by flexychevy, Nov 9, 2001.

1. flexychevy

flexychevy Registered Member

I looked in on your site about doing a doubler set up in my truck.I didnt seem to see the set up that I have,I am running a th350 that I want to run a np203 and np205 together.Both case's are for a th350.Do you sell a kit for this.If so what are the parts #'s and cost.This is one of the last things I need to get done to my truck,so I need to start saving quick because it's almost done.YAAAHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

2. bigredblazer

bigredblazer 1/2 ton status

you need to have the 205 case machined to fit a 400 input gear. Stephen can machine the case, and he'll have the parts there for sale. You can also have a machine shop in your area do the boring, but check with Stephen for the specs. Jon

Blazin' Trails ORD Style

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We can do the TH350 and it's 203, the 205 will need to be modified though. All our kits (the one version really) use a 32 spline input gear for max durability and for the shorter length possible. The modifications to the 205 will usually run about $250 or so on top of the kit price. Good news is you get a very strong durable transfer case assembly. We've had a couple of customers breaking 27 spline shafts (ours and factory) so the 32 spline is the choice part.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

4. flexychevy

flexychevy Registered Member

Thanks for the reply,Ill be talkin to you soon.

ASPHALT FOR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!