Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

doubler

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jan 6, 2001.

I have an 82 K30 and would like to install the ORD doubler. I need to know if the t-case has the 10 spline or 32 spline input shaft. Also, do you sell brand new or used 465/203 adaptors?

1. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Well, there are no new 465/203 adapters out there, we may need to start building some pretty soon in fact. We occasionally have some in stock, and I'm not sure where we're at right now. We're moving a bunch of stuff and it's a mess for a couple of days. If we have them, you can get one, no prob.
    I don't know which 205 you'd have, if it's from a TH400 it's a 32 spl, if it's a 4 speed, it should be 10 spline.
    Thanks

[​IMG]
    SW-ORD

2. Yeah, I forgot to mention my 82 has the 205 behind a 465. I read somewhere GM changed the output on the 465 to 32 spline. Just didnt know what year as I heard around 82 or 83. I am trying to get the small pieces now, so do you have any 465/203 adaptors up for sale?

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We found one, but we usually try to keep one around for measuring and mockup, so I'll see what we can do.
    In theory the 465 went to 32 spline to match the 208 output, but every one we've seen with a figure 8 pattern on the 205 is a 10 spline.

[​IMG]
    SW-ORD