Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Doug Thorley headers (TRI-Y)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Z3PR, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Where can I get Doug Thorley headers for my Blazer ????? I've searched the web with no luck. Please post a link to someplace that sells them. If I can get the 454 I'm trying to get a guy to sell me, I'll need em for a big block, if not, then for my small block 400. Either way, I want the coated ones.

2. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

answered your post in the tech forum. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif You could also look at them here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif But these guys are a little pricey /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

PAW sells them. But you need to get a catalog from them to get them. It's like $5 but it's huge. Well worth the money to obtain it. They have hundreds of parts... and since you are out of state no sales tax. They are pricey. I was looking at them but went with the Edelbrock TES ones instead. Hedman is another way to look too that was what I actually ordered but cancelled it when the shop I got them from turned into idiots and kept saying they'd have them anyday and 8 weeks passed....

I just realized you meant BB ones... but all the same they will have them, and they are still expensive as the SB ones I was looking at...

4. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

too bad man.. i sold my 2 inch primary tri-y's doug thorleys with 2 inch primary, 3 inch collector Stainless Steal for 150 a while ago...
    the BBC ones will run you 400 bucks to 450... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. I have seen them in sumit for about 400$ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif