Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Down Time

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Feb 16, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

just letting you all know I'll be changing my ISP so I may be off for a day or two trying to straighten it all out. [​IMG]

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

We're switching also FINALLY.... If you guys are thinking about switching, avoid MSN..... Their server is down at least one day a week usually, and their little connecting program is always crashing...

We're getting AT&amp;T broadband next week (Cable internet, YAY!!!!!!)

79 K5 <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    Wyoming doesn't exist, the map maker just needed to fill the space above Colorado[​IMG]

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Thanks..MSN is who I'm going back to. I left them last month..not really left since I'm locked into a 3 year thing. I went to AOL but now that I'm not working I can't see paying for 2 ISP's so I'm bagginbg AOL and going back to msn since I have tp pay them anyways.

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!