Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dr. denial M.D.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Mar 1, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the best doctor there is. people always ask me why i don't go to the doctors and i say i do.DR. DENIAL, he perscribes two "time heals all wounds" and don't call me any more.:waytogo: one day i'll just wake up dead with out all the visits and bills cutting into my fun.:D

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Man, I spent 4 years with an ingrown toenail, bloody and infected, deadly as hell, was told to go to the doctor a million times. It's fine now. I recommend blades from disposible razors. Hydrogen Peroxyde, but just because fizzy **** is cool.

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

i keep a supply of single edged razorblades in the car for surgery on the way home from work at traffic lights... :D

i'm gonna get pulled over one day and the cops gonna think i'm a coke fiend or something... :rotfl:

Ryoken - has had a broken collarbone in need of surgery for 3 yrs now.. :doah: :whistle:

4. boggerless

i love proxyde, fizz fizz. i keep using it until it almost stops fizzing. and butterfly bandages. i only had stiches once because my boss forced me to go to the hospital, ha drove:rolleyes: so i couldn't get out of it. anyway after six+ hours and 5 different waiting rooms they just stichted dead skin back on.a week later it stunk like a dead animal.:angry1: :angry1: it made food real appetizing.it was the ends of my fingers by the by. SCREW doctors

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i hate them i never go.

rj a good tip for you toe nails if it comes back, is to scrap the nail with the flat of the blade, and wear it right down very thin, the nail will buckle and releave the pushing on the sides and you dont have to cut in to you toe making it hard to walk.

tip from sas, were you have to have you feet.

6. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I've been to the Doc's office 4 times in 20 years. Three of the times was for ear wax buildup. I really need to have a physical though, if anything just for self awarness and to ease thoughts, my dad has a heart disease and I need to start to think about my own before I drift into utter denial about genetics.

But I would rather visit Dr. Feelgood.:)

7. boggerless

utter denial is his sister, leave that scank alone.just keep on living.:D shakeing hands with ULE BRINNER wil keep the prostate going, lot's of beer will keep the kidney stones away, AND keep away constipation. off roading will keep the blood flowing. i'm telling you thats what the chart says on his wall.:waytogo: :waytogo: