Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Drag link ends

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by NoSmog73, Oct 1, 2004.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Anyone know what # the ends are on these bent drag link's They are way shorter then the "Stock" ones...
    It is on a 3/4 ton D44 with stock 4x4 arm to a raised steering arm.BTW it is like the superlift bent drag links...
    Sont need to hear go to crossover or any of that stuff.. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif I have a 60 but no money yet to put it in and this is going in for know...so /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

They're available only from Superlift. That's one of the things that really sucks about a bent drag link.

By the time you buy the steering block and a bent drag link, you're 75% of the cost of D60 crossover.

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They're available only from Superlift. That's one of the things that really sucks about a bent drag link.

By the time you buy the steering block and a bent drag link, you're 75% of the cost of D60 crossover.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok let me re-do this...
    I took the old one off and set it in a box that went into the trash before I put #Es2234R on (that one has the right threads but the shank that goes into the 4x4 arm is a hair to small and it goes to far into the hole and way past the cottor pin hole...if that makes sense..

4. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

2234 should be the correct taper as would the 2010L