Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dream Last Night - Smokin Iraqies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigburban383, Aug 3, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Dec 30, 2003
    Its a dream, so its odd:

So i'm in Iraq and I see a group of US soldiers advancing in a city senario. I got this overwhelming feeling of sadness because our soldiers are being killed over there (I don't know, its a dream).

Then the next thing I know I am in the city with them, running up to them, "I need a gun, I need a gun". I think they were being attacked and I was falling back with them lookin on the ground for a gun. I actually find an AK on the ground.

So a couple iraqies are across this fence, I can see them clearly, I turn around and all the guys were retreating running through a fence escaping. So I start to lay cover fire, THE AK ACTUALLY SHOOTS (first time a dream gun worked /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif), I am shootin at the waist, then I decide I should actually aim and kill em, click, the guns empty. So I drop it and book it. I ran so fast I caught up to these guys.

We for some reason ran into a green forest. After that the dream gets all weird with no direction.