Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dremu had to turn back...

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by azblazer, Sep 29, 2005.

1. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Somewhere in the middle of nevada the C30 started puffin smoke. So he decided since he was towing the 74 it might be a good idea to turn back before things got worse. Just thought i'd let everyone know.

DW

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Wow.....two people down in the last 24 hours :doah: Hope this run of bad luck stops before i leave tonight :o

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I was hoping he would make it, he kinda was doubting it will make it but he thought it was worth a try.
    Oh well he will keep me company. :(

4. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I'm still working on getting there... Hoping that insulating the fuel line and getting rid of the mechanical pump will make the difference and I can get out of here by 4 AM or so and make it to the BBQ. :crazy:

I'm bringing a video camera and still camera. Since I won't be driving the difficult trails I thought maybe I could buy my way into someone's rig Saturday with the promise of good spotting and cool pics! :D

5. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I don't get to go either and i'm an hour away. Instead work called me this afternoon and a rig is firing up in wyoming so i'll be leaving out for butt crack wyoming in the am in the opposite direction. Sux cause i have never ever missed one of steve's events....

DW

6. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Well I'm out. And bummed about it. Whatever is wrong with this truck isn't going to be fixed in time.:(

The upside is I can start drinking the beer I bought much sooner than I thought. Like right now. :wink1: Not much consolation, but it's something.