Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dress code in schools. Kinda funny, but serious... ya know?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by google, Jul 8, 2005.

1. google

google 1/2 ton status

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Hahah the shotgun...damn baggy pants :D

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

That was in Michael Moore's pile of **** movie

Ok, everyone, go get your autoloader shotgun, now, shove it down you pants, now, try to walk

People have enough trouble cocealing one full frame pistol in public when they carry, that kind is going to print and clank and slam into **** alllll dayyyyy longggg

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Actually, i dont think uniforms at private schools is a half bad idea.It gives the sense of being equal. The Spartains did it for over 1000 years and the system seemed to work quite well. I havent decided whether or not to enroll my kids into private or public schools yet, but, then again, the uniforms thing might take away a sense of expression for the child as well. :)

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Being a year out of a high school with a fairly strict dress code, I'm gonna tell you all that they SUCK. Period. Ever had anyone chase you down, shove a razor in your face and tell you to go to the bathroom and shave?

Yea, they're retarded.

But I'm not bitter....

6. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

ive been out for a fews years now and i wish we had one, wear the same thing would be so much easier also who doesnt want to see the girls in skirts everyday

7. google

google 1/2 ton status

I would say yes to private school. Don't be suprised if s/he does some crazy stuff with hair or makeup though. But in my experience, private schools are much better all around. I went to private school until the third grade. When I went to public school, my reading and math skills were so far ahead of the rest of the class, I was moved to a 6th grade class for those subjects. One of my ex girlfriends turned goth freak went to a private school until highschool. She graduated highschool with a 4.6 GPA and several college credits and scholership to U of A. Yeah, they kinda suck when you are there, but the benifit to the future is outstanding.

8. google

google 1/2 ton status

Still a little bitter huh. I can't agree though. There were so many people that got killed while I was in highschool, I can't even count them. Three people were killed because they were mexicans that dressed very nice and were very active in the school. They were killed by other mexicans for making them look bad. A guy and two girls were gunned down walking out of a resteraunt after school. Not to mention, it opens up a whole new set of women that would normaly look the other way when they saw you coming because of your clothes. That would have been awsome.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd have too agree with that.

10. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Having graduated this past spring, I'd have to say that I'm in favor more of uniforms than dress codes. Our school had a very loose one and it didn't work. It was never enforced for the girls in 4 inch skirts and see through tops, which is what it was intended for in the first place. A friend of mine went to class one day in biker shorts and a torn up beater to prove a point. Every time a teacher tried to send him to the office, he would point out every girl in the classroom that was as bad or worse than him. Most of them sent him to the office anyways, but it was worth it to see him call half the class whores. I on the other hand, would get sent home for wearing a Hooter's shirt, what a joke.

11. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Our school tried to set up a strict dress code, the day it was put into effect, everyone either came to school butt naked, or wore the nastiest clothes they had (I wore my mech shop clothing, lol, everyone kept asking me why I wasn't protesting? :wink1: )

The next day the principle dropped the dress code, and simply kept pulling the really bad ones off to the side and tossing a school pair of sweat pants or a t-shirt on them, which really were not that bad looking anyways so no one really cared.

And yes, for you sickos, both guys and girls showed up naked, lol :P It didn't last long though, just in the morning, and all of them got charged with indecent exposure, lol

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Pics ??

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, Ive seen that video... in a way its instructive... but I would have been more impressed if it showed the guy walking around a bunch and then pulling his chit out. Standing still and not moving makes it pretty easy to conceal a 12ga in your pants... walking/jogging/running it'd be a whole different ball game.

j

14. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

A shotgun, come on...like RJ youd have a bitch of a time sitting in a desk. and all those other guys i mean shoot, thats alot of weight, without a belt on i dont see how his pants are gonna stay up.

The whole dress code thing doesnt work either, they pulled that crap at our highschool the start of my senior year. basically due to a certain group of scandially clad girls. By the end of they year they were all dressing the same old way again anyway. And yet I always found it funny that I got sent home one morning because a Dale earnhardt Jr shirt that i was wearing had a pic of his car on it. His car obviously said "BUD king of beers" on the hood. My whole school drank anyway. They could of gone out to any pickup in the parking lot and found empty beer cans either from the night before or from that morning before school :haha: I had 3 buddys that would drive from schaller to early(about 15 miles) but they took gravel and made it take an hour. Well every day of the last semester before we graduated they were drunk in the morning for school. It was rather funny to see them start sobering up at 1030 - 11. A few days they really looked like they were hurting :laugh:

15. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

My highschool wasnt to bad. The only thing that pissed me off was that the mexicans could wear "brown pride" clothing. On of my friends got suspended for wearing a white pride shirt. THey told him it was racist........