Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

drifts right

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Greenie, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Greenie

Greenie Registered Member

I have an 89. The truck drifts to the right. All new tie rods, drag link shocks, springs (2" skyjacker springs, front and rear).
    New tires, even rotated. New ball joints.
    What would cause it to drift. Does not matter what the road is like. Always goes to the right.
    Also have a light vibration under acceleraton. I have a NEW driveshaft. The rear is anlged.
    Any help???????????

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

tire wear, tire inflation, you might of hit somthing really hard with your front right tire while you were drunk and cant remember, j\k. but check your tire pressure. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. Greenie

Greenie Registered Member

tire pressures are all even. I can't afford to drink. Price of gas out here is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

4. slider

slider 1/2 ton status

when you installed the ball joints and or the tie rods did you get an alignment? You should have your toe could be out of specification or your caster-camber could be off. something bent, axle spindle etc. Look for the obvious, dragging brake one wheel bearing tighter than the other etc. Good luck. Slider