Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Drilling existing ORD arms for Dedenbear knuckles.... *DELETED*

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by thatK30guy, Nov 27, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Post deleted by thatK30guy

I give up. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Patience Grasshoppa...If I take a long weekend off the page, it takes a while to catch up.

We have a program to run the extra hole, we had to convert some of our stock over already. I need to check exact machine time and setup time but it'll probably be about $25. It would have to be scheduled so that the right fixtures are already being used, so it could take a little time here to get it in, but otherwise it's pretty simple.

3. thatK30guy

Ok, sorry about that. Just thought after over 130 views and no replies, someone must have thought my question was either stupid or my money is no good.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. I will be sending my arm back to you to get the 5th hole drilled out. I will PM you when I'm ready. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

Your money is not any good Wes. Send it all to me and I will dispose of it properly /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. thatK30guy

Sure, whats your address? 69 Eat$h!t Lane? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

The same as your mama's /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. thatK30guy

That makes you my brother! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif