Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

drive flange info on 60s

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sweetk30, Jan 15, 2005.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i was looking at a used set of drive flangs and thinking of getting them for my trail mud toy . was looking for the good used price 1 would pay for a set and if thay are worth buying. if some 1 has pics of the complet set up that would be great so i know if i am getting all the parts . thanks felo k5rs....:cool1:

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  3. sweetk30

thanks anyway but

i gots them there stock 30 spline shafts. but thanks forthe offer will upgrade as broken parts require. spent all my extra money the other day on a nother gov issue 1 ton truck for 600.00 dollers just axles and frame ( rusted out frame damit that sucks) thanks again tho.:cool1:

4. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

I have never seen the drive flanges on a GM dana 60, but my Dodge dana 60 with external hubs has stock 30 spline drive flanges. I can have them broached out to 35 spline, and you probably can as well, for less than a new set of drive flanges. I think they are pretty much idiot proof too, since theyre just big chunks of steel.:D

5. sweetk30

ttt

also how hard is it to get the clips for the flanges?:confused: the set i am looking at are just the flanges and the spacer tube plus the dust cap. thanks:cool1: