Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DRIVE TRAIN DIRECT

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JDELBLAZ, Jul 7, 2003.

1. JDELBLAZ

JDELBLAZ 1/2 ton status

i just got off the phone with drive train direct they ar no longer ofering the ck5 member discount of free shipping and they quoted me about a month ago 299.00 for a detroit locker for a 14 bolt now there telling me 435.00 whats up with that just thought you guys should know

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Call them back and Ask for Pat Myer! He hooked me up good and he did the discount for me! My locker for my 14FF was $325! I don't know, but you might be able to argue it cheaper.... I bought precision gears 5:13s for the D60 and 14FF, Master install kits and a Detriot for the 14FF for $1005 even! THere was a $8 handling fee, but that was it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. JDELBLAZ

JDELBLAZ 1/2 ton status

well i called back and he did not know until i called that the price for the locker went up to 435.00 and they still dont offer the deal for ck5 members i think it should be removed from the member discount page