Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Drivelines

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by shaun, Feb 17, 2004.

1. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

Well I am taking my drivelines to get lengthened. $1 an inch plus 75 per driveline and they have to retube the whole thing so for my 90 jimmy I am looking at about 210 for both drivelines lengthened. Good price?

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I paid over $200.00 per shaft, but I had new ones made, I didn't reuse anything from the old ones.

3. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

They are replacing all the ujoints and making new tubes and balancing it all for 250 total. I dropped them off today and pick them up tommorrow. I can live with that. I drop mt t case today put on extended brakelines and then my shocks come in tommorrow. So hopefully I will be driving it on Friday. And can go test it out. You gonna be there bryan? Im thinkin powerline Rd? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey where are you gettin them done at? Which brake lines did you get? I ordered the Napa ones yesterday. Yeah mine should be done by Fri too. Still up in the air on front shaft though. I should be able to keep up with ya in 2wd though /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

I should be able to keep up with ya in 2wd though
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

We will see I havent been wheelin with you yet. I got the drivelines done at driveline services in sparks. I have the # if you want it. I got the napa ones also. They are about 4-5 inches longer in the front and atleast 6 in the back plus I changed the bracket in the rear to give me an extra 2 inches so we will see. I am figuring late fri but I work at kragen so it will be sat when I can play. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif